[horde] deleted calendar - who did it

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Jun 17 13:35:16 UTC 2013

Am 17.06.13 15:27, schrieb Ralf Lang:
> On 17.06.2013 15:24, Arjen de Korte wrote:
>> Citeren Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator <goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> we still run a horde groupware 3 system with some useres using kronolith.
>>>
>>> Now one user told us that all his appointments in one calendar are
>>> deleted.
>>>
>>> He says that happens after a server crash we had.(The crash was a faulty
>>> switch, the server has been up and running ....)
>>>
>>> So, is there some default log or reporting to see what a user has done
>>> or who deleted something?
>>
>> You can configure logging (both in Horde and your database) that would
>> allow you to find this out, but as far as I know, at least Horde will
>> not set this up by default. It might be that your database has query
>> logging enabled, but given the amount of information this will generate,
>> I doubt it will do this out-of-the-box.
>>

> This is usually caused by thunderbird/lightning or similar client doing
> strange things.

That might be, for now I only have one user and one of his calendars and
he is blaming us/our mailserver for that, and for now I dont have any
good bulletproof solid rock answer which really proves what has happened.

	Regards . Götz Reinicke

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt