[horde] Horde 5.1 Activesync does not work with Windows Phone 7.8 (Michael J Rubinsky)

Mail Admin pinemail11 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:39:01 UTC 2013

Quoting Mail Admin <pinemail11 at gmail.com>:

> Please attach the *full* logs,  not a copy/paste of the first page
displayed in vim. Also,  are you sure you have every thing up to date?  I'm
almost > positive the lower/upper case log issue was already fixed.

> mike

> Sent from mobile

> Hi Mike,

> These are the full logs, I double sured before posting the same. also
yesterday I got my new windows 8, Nokia 920 and I tested on same, > without
security certificate same issue but look like windows 8 is accepting self
signed certificates with warning which 7.8 did not hence with ssl setting
WP 8 worked perfectly!

Well, you were obviously copy/pasting it from VIM given the bottom status
line that was included. If this *really* is the complete log that fit only
on one screen of vim, then something is terribly broken with your system.

--

mike

 This is surprise to me, if something is *terribly broken* how come,
android all versions, outlook 2013 and windows phone 8 with SSL is working ?

Is there any way where you can check with WP 7.8 at your end.

One more Interesting piece of information - I tried on another Nokia Lumia
510 with 7.8 & got this message "Device does not support this server
version" with 14.1 and I lowered to 12.0 but in vain.

Anyway I have started building another vm with 5.1.1 & will let you know by
as soon it is built

Regards

Pine