[horde] IMP: HTML editor - paste from word / Office /webpage doesn't work

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Jun 21 19:43:38 UTC 2013

Quoting Frank Richter <frank.richter at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de>:

> The problem here: As it worked in IMP4, our users complain ...

And the problem here is that IMP 4 had GIANT holes that people could
use to completely ignore any sort of compose message limitations.
That is much more important.

> Can you give me a hint where to look at?

The paste code is handled by a ckeditor plugin.  Lives in
imp/js/ckeditor somewhere.

> BTW, the new content filter in CKEditor 4 might be the solution here.

Maybe.  But that is probably not a realistic goal until IMP 7.

michael