[horde] Questions regarding CalDav

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Mon Jun 24 13:50:10 UTC 2013

Hi!

>> As Thunderbird extension, i use Lighning.
>> Add a network calender with the URL provided on Horde (Webdav/ICS) and
>> that is all :-)
>> Tested with Horde Webmail Edition 5.0.5
> This is actually not Caldav.
> For Caldav, you should use the caldav url shown in kronolith edit share.

The ICS-URL as well as the CalDAV-URL is working for me too, as long
as I use the URL to access a calendar directly.
I hoped that when using the principals-URL I only have to enter one
url to get all my calendars but it seems Thunderbird/Lightning is not
capable of doing this. So I have to add a calendar in lightning for
every calendar I have in kronolith.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Florian Brandner