[horde] Horde 5.1.1 Activesync does not work with Windows Phone 7.8

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 15 15:28:34 UTC 2013

Quoting Mail Admin <pinemail11 at gmail.com>:

> Please find attached log files for couple of
> devices. 0f6e4c41f36aea536bca5c90000f94ae  is th device into discussion.

There is absolutely nothing technically wrong with the data that Horde
is sending to the device. The device continuously rejects the data
sent to it and requests a brand new FOLDERSYNC. The only thing I can
think of is that the client requires a configured trash folder, which
you don't seem to have. You have a Folder named "Trash" but Horde is
not configured to use it to automatically move deleted messages to.
Try setting that up in your user prefs and see if that helps.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org