[horde] Calendar confusion

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 16 11:12:34 UTC 2013

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Gesendet: Tuesday, 16 July 2013 um 11:59:04 Uhr
Von: "Ralf Lang" <lang at b1-systems.de>
An: horde at lists.horde.org,steffo76 at gmx.de
Betreff: Re: [horde] Calendar confusion
On 16.07.2013 09:50, steffo76 at gmx.de wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> after upgrading to horde groupware 5.1.0 I am having trouble with shared calendars. The calendars owned by -system- are not accessible through their WebDAV/ICS Subscription URL any more, if I try to access them I get a message like
> <d:error><s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound</s:exception><s:message>File not found: 1kMsZL1WDFZPo-Fk64BRyvA.ics</s:message><s:sabredav-version>1.8.4</s:sabredav-version></d:error>

Fixed in git. Still only webdav, no caldav.
See

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12325 (webdav)
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12342 (caldav)

If the bugfix does not work for you, please comment in ticket.

Thanks, is there a patch around somewhere ?

> These calendars are still there and I can access them through kronolith.
>
> Additionally I fail to find the ability to create new shared system calendars in dynamic view, the section for system calendars is only shown in basic but not in dynamic view.

I don't thing this ability was in dynamic view in 5.0.0 either.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de