[horde] ActiveSync: triplicate calendar entries on device

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jul 16 16:23:03 UTC 2013

Quoting Tom Seeley <horde at tomseeley.co.uk>:

> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Are you sure you have the correct log file?
>
> It was, so I don't have an explanation.
>
>>> What should I be looking for in the log?
>>
>> There should be <Command> nodes with children <Add> nodes. You will
>> also actually see the data you are adding.
>
> Ok, I've done it again and this time I have a creation node,
> although I do only have one.  Please see the same URL as before:

If you truly only have one entry like is shown in the portion of the
log you made available, I have absolutely no idea what is going on.
This means Horde is adding the entry once, but your client is creating
it locally multiple times.

I *did* see some oddity with your email though. The heartbeat sync
finds a change in an email folder every time it runs, but when it
tries to fetch those changes, the change is not returned. The
heartbeat sync resumes, finds the change again, etc... This should not
be happening. No idea if it's related to your multiple event issue
though. Do you use Cyrus by any chance?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)