[horde] ActiveSync e-Mail problem

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jul 19 18:34:34 UTC 2013

Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> This is not what your ActiveSync log shows though. The log parts
>> you posted early clearly show the MODSEQ values. If ActiveSync was
>> not asking for it, the status would not be shown in the log. You
>> are going to have to find out where in the code this is going
>> wrong. You should start in
>> Horde_ActiveSync_Imap_Adapter::getMessageChanges() (in
>> Adapter.php). Specifically, look at the if statements that start at
>> line 290. You need to find out which condition the code path takes
>> and what the values of the various variables are there. If you need
>> help with this, let me know.
>>
>> Alternatively if you want to give me a test account on a
>> non-production server I can attempt to figure out what is going on.
>
> It would easily be possible to provide a IMAP testaccount if this
> would be enough?

I've been unable to reproduce any issues here. I've tested with two
iOS versions (6.1.3 and 5.1.1) as well as various Android versions.
Given the description of your issues, I would doubt it's client
related anyway.

I've received new email, deleted email, changed the seen flag, added a
flagged for follow up flag, removed the flagged for follow up flag
from both IMP and the Client. In all cases, the changes were synched.

Regarding your "items never are removed" comment, are your user's
using a Trash folder or just marking the item as deleted?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org