[horde] ActiveSync e-Mail problem

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Sun Jul 21 20:28:23 UTC 2013

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> I've been unable to reproduce any issues here. I've tested with two
> iOS versions (6.1.3 and 5.1.1) as well as various Android versions.
> Given the description of your issues, I would doubt it's client
> related anyway.
>
> I've received new email, deleted email, changed the seen flag, added
> a flagged for follow up flag, removed the flagged for follow up flag
> from both IMP and the Client. In all cases, the changes were synched.
>
> Regarding your "items never are removed" comment, are your user's
> using a Trash folder or just marking the item as deleted?

Hello,

thanks for testing. We use the Trash folder in IMP but the problem was
with mail deleted from another Client (Thunderbird) which uses
mark&expunge. Mails deleted this way or deleted by IMP do not
disappear afterwards on the Phone. Interestingly with a new created
mostly blank acoount we also don't see this problem, but two old
accounts with ~200 mails per account with maybe ten folders have this
problem. Maybe we can "fix" it by limit the syncronisation to some
months, the accounts until now use unlimited mail sync. I will try it
this way and let you about.

Regards

Andreas