[horde] Authentication issues

Steven Swarts steven at swartsit.com
Tue Jul 23 07:17:58 UTC 2013

On 23/07/2013 3:05 PM, Ralf Lang wrote:
>> Surprisingly I don't have a imp/config/backends.local.php yet. How do I
>> go about configuring that? Why would the admin account work if it can't
>> authenticate due to no local backends?
> Read the info in the backends.php file how to create one.
> Especially read on "full" and "true" options for authentication.
>
> I have no idea why the admin account worked though. Did you actually get
> to read mail?

Yeah I'm doing that now.
Yep works like always, I only provide Horde really for myself but every
now and again a client needs to use it and now it doesn't work. It did
prior to Horde 5. I wonder if I had a setting that wasn't to standard
and now it doesn't work due to compliance.
So i'm going digging.