[horde] error while wrong password on plesk 11.5 + mod_fcgid

Nethub Online nethubonline at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:18:25 UTC 2013

Nethub Online <nethubonline <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:
>

> > Your IMAP server is having issues. Check its log files.
>
> Thanks a million Jan, it seems the authpsa module (provided by Plesk)
> problem, reported to Plesk -

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?289054-Plesk-11-5-30-bug-courier-imap-module-quot-authpsa-quot

Sorry to update this post again. I believe the problem is the auth module of
IMAP, however is there anyway to show a proper "horde" error message instead
of PHP Fatal error?

Why I ask for it because after the horde and good IMAP (or other backend)
put to alive for certain period, update of IMAP may get problem, at this
moment admin or users would be easily to see the server problem.

Secondly, friendly error message would be better than PHP fatal error :) Plz
forgive me if I have wrong concept.