[horde] Can't upgrade to latest Horde_HashTable

avp avp at rokeyetee.com
Wed Jul 24 10:55:48 UTC 2013

I noticed 1.1.0 was released (among a few other pkgs) and I was having some
issues with SyncML.  As a last ditch result I figured I upgrade to latest
version of all pkgs.  I successfully upgraded them all except:

HashTable

root at mail:/var/log/activesync# pear install horde/Horde_HashTable
horde/Horde_HashTable is already installed and is the same as the released
version 1.0.1
install failed
root at mail:/var/log/activesync# pear install horde/Horde_HashTable-1.1.0
horde/Horde_HashTable is already installed and is the same as the released
version 1.0.1
install failed

and SessionManager (which relies on HashTable).

It seems maybe the HashTable release version # needs to be bumped up on the
pear server or something?

Thanks,
Anthony