[horde] error while wrong password on plesk 11.5 + mod_fcgid

Nethub Online nethubonline at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 10:45:27 UTC 2013

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz <at> horde.org> writes:

> But there is no way of telling if you aren't using pristine Horde
> source.  This is the positive/negative of using open source code:
> people can change it as they feel necessary, but then it is impossible
> to provide support for the "software", at least in the original form.
>
> michael
>
> ___________________________________
> Michael Slusarz [slusarz <at> horde.org]

Hi Michael,

Yes, I am using Plesk, but I am not using its Horde package. As I said I
re-installed a complete new horde and pear, hence those source code should
be "original".

But anyway, in order to have complete new environment, I just tested again
in new CentOS 6.4, and installed software as below:

# yum install php-mysql mysql-server mysql-devel.x86_64 php-pear php-xml
php-devel
# mkdir /var/www/html/horde
# pear upgrade PEAR
# pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
# pear install horde/horde_role
# pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
[enter "/var/www/html/horde"]
# pear install horde/webmail-5.1.1
# webmail-install

and then I only modified 2 files:

/var/www/html/horde/config/conf.php
modify as $conf['testdisable'] = false;

/var/www/html/horde/imp/config/backends.php
'hostspec' => 'plesktest3.demo360.net',

and I modified php.ini as well:
display_errors = On

The result is same, fatal error is shown as plain text.

And I double checked these 2 files which already have the fix
/usr/share/pear/doc/webmail/CHANGES
/usr/share/pear/Horde/ErrorHandler.php

Horde test page: http://202.67.138.206/horde/test.php
Horde Webmail: http://202.67.138.206/horde/

If necessary, I may email the SSH login to you privately.

Plz forgive me if I am missing sth or mis-understanding.