[horde] Unable to move message: the message could not be moved to the mailbox Trash

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jul 26 16:42:57 UTC 2013

Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> On 26 Jul 2013 15:19, "Michael J Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>>

>> Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Since I updated my git clone on Sunday my iOS device gives me this error
>>> when deleting emails.  Emails do show up in Trash, but only locally -
> I.e.
>>> mails deleted from the iPhone do not show up on the server.
>>>
>>> My android is working fine and deleted mails from that device show up in
>>> the iOS trash folder.
>>>
>>> Most of the iPhone threads that Google throws up post resolutions for
> IMAP
>>> only.  However I did find this thread that's relevant..
>>>
>>> http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20121029/045093.html
>>>
>>> Has this bug been reintroduced?
>>>
>>> Any clues how to solve this? Delete provisioning? Recreate the account?
>>

>> You probably did not run the new database migration for Horde_ActiveSync.
>
> Correct! :)
>
> Thanks Mike.
>
> Would it be possible for admin accounts to get a pop-up notifying of out
> of  date schemas?

I'm pretty sure that there is already a notification when an admin
logs in that "One or more database schemas are out of date" (or
similar wording).

> Or can you suggest another method for me to know if a
> git update requires this type of interaction?

Probably not easy to always catch if you don't follow the commits, but
basically anytime a new file is added to a migration/ folder a new
migration needs to be run.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)