[horde] dovecot keywords for other users

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Aug 1 17:53:22 UTC 2013

Quoting Király László <l.kiraly at madalbal.hu>:

> What does then the 'show_all_flags' do in the config options?

It will show the raw text of all flags.  It, however, may not be
working properly at this moment - I will need to check.

> Regarding of your base64 encoding idea, I got another.
> What if you encode the flags from utf-8 to Unicode Escaped ASCII?
> The IMAP server accept this format. Then it depends only on the
> email client if it's decode the flag name or not.

This doesn't help anything out.  Even for a MUA that would
theoretically support this, how do you differentiate between
non-encoded data and encoded-data?  It looks the same - it's just
ascii text.

michael