[horde] How to prevent syncml from from combining multiple email addresses into one...

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Tue Aug 13 08:14:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

I use syncml official client to sync contacts between horde with ldap
backend and my android phone. My many contacts naturally have multiple
email addresses. When I completely reload the device from server, I can
see multiple emails syncing up correctly. But When I sync something from
the device to server, contacts with multiple emails get their emails
combined (comma seperated) into one email field on the ldap server.

For the second time I had to go through my contacts and spend an hour to
correct the corruption. Is there a way to prevent this from happening
and still sync new contacts from device to the server?

Regards.