[horde] How to prevent syncml from from combining multiple email addresses into one...

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 13 09:06:49 UTC 2013

Zitat von Mehmet Giritli <mgiritli at giritli.eu>:

> Hi,
>
> I use syncml official client to sync contacts between horde with ldap
> backend and my android phone. My many contacts naturally have multiple
> email addresses. When I completely reload the device from server, I can
> see multiple emails syncing up correctly. But When I sync something from
> the device to server, contacts with multiple emails get their emails
> combined (comma seperated) into one email field on the ldap server.
>
> For the second time I had to go through my contacts and spend an hour to
> correct the corruption. Is there a way to prevent this from happening
> and still sync new contacts from device to the server?
>
> Regards.

What is an "official syncml client"? Anyway, without more information
about your address book mappings there isn't much we can tell. Beside
that, it might well be the client that is sending a single address
field. Enable SyncML logging and see what the client sends.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project