[horde] Error while clicking on completed for a given task.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Sep 5 06:30:11 UTC 2013

  ----- Message from Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org> ---------
   Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:57:59 +0200
   From: Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>
Subject: Re: [horde] Error while clicking on completed for a given task.
     To: horde at lists.horde.org

> Citeren ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> I am receiving the following error, when clicked on 'Completed' task.
>> That is clicking on "checkbox" to say that, task is completed.
>>

>> -------------------------
>>
>> Not Found
>>
>> The requested URL /nag/t/save was not found on this server.
>>
>> -------------------------
>>
>> My horde tables have been upgraded from Horde 3.
>>
>> Has anybody noticed this error?
>
> Search the archives and/or Google for the error message. This has been
> discussed a couple of times already.

----- End message from Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org> -----

Thanks Arjen.  There are some solutions mentioned.  I have not yet tried
them out.  But, there was one comment by Michael in one of the bug
reports.  I am just pasting it here.

"11/15/2012 08:01:18 PM  MICHAEL RUBINSKY  COMMENT #4  REPLY TO THIS
COMMENT:

YES, THIS WAS A DESIGN FLAW THAT MADE IT INTO PRODUCTION. THE PRETTY
URLS ARE FOR USER-VISIBLE URLS. THE ONLY URLS AFFECTED ARE THE
SAVE/DELETE URLS THAT THE USER DOES NOT SEE.  WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO
REMOVE THE USE OF THESE CONTROLLERS IN THE NEXT RELEASE."

But, it is long time since November, 2012.  So, I thought, it should have
been solved in installation itself.  Any way, I will try the solutions
mentioned in the mailing list.
--
           Regards
            Anant