[horde] imp spell language list, i need only En, Fr and De

Stefan Johänntgen Stefan at NicoleJo.de
Thu Sep 5 13:14:52 UTC 2013

Am 05.09.2013 14:45, schrieb lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Stefan Johänntgen <Stefan at nicolejo.de>:
>
>> Am 04.09.2013 15:22, schrieb Stefan Johänntgen:
>>> Hi,
>>> how can i deactivate languages in the language pulldownmenu of IMP.
>>>
>>> I need only 3 languages and i have only this 3 installed!
>>> (aspell_de, aspell_fr, aspell_en)
>>
>> It's not possible to hidden the other languages? I did'nt found a
>> solution.
>> Thanks
>
> You migth try to edit horde/config/nls.php, but i'm sure if this is
> teh recommended way...
>
> Regards
>
> Andreas

Many thanks! I copy the file to nls.local.php and delete the other
spellcheck languages.
I thought it must be only the changed values ​​are in nls.local.php?
But I see now it has to get the whole nls.php remain with their own
adjustments. Is that right?