[horde] Horde and Chrome

Wilson wg at clichegroup.com
Fri Sep 20 16:58:22 UTC 2013

Thank you before hand to anyone who can help me sort this out.
I'm trying to get the visual editor to work with Horde when I create
new emails but I can't get it to show.

I have check marked the box for using html and for using the editor
but no matter what I can't get it to show up in chrome, although Horde
say's it show's up just fine.  Is this just in the NEW edition of
Horde?  My host say's they are not upgrading to the new Cpanel version
so I just might be SOL.........I really don't want to go back and use
firefox.

Anyone know of any hacks or work arounds to get the editor to show up
in Chrome?

Thank you,

wg