[horde] caldav client timeouts

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Tue Sep 24 12:48:08 UTC 2013

Thank you for your message Andreas.

I checked this and you might be right but I'm not sure yet either.

The problem is that my server is configured to use ipv6. When I try from
the console:

$wget ftp://ftp.iana.org/tz/tzdata-latest.tar.gz
--2013-09-24 13:42:21--  ftp://ftp.iana.org/tz/tzdata-latest.tar.gz
           => ‘tzdata-latest.tar.gz.1’
Resolving ftp.iana.org... 2620:0:2d0:200::8, 192.0.32.8
Connecting to ftp.iana.org|2620:0:2d0:200::8|:21... failed: Connection
timed out.
Connecting to ftp.iana.org|192.0.32.8|:21... connected.

it first tries to use ipv6 connection and times out (don't know why
yet). But then fallbacks to ipv4 and succeeds. Is there a way I can
force horde to use ipv4 only by changing the ftp address somehow?

Thanks again.