[horde] IMP 6.14 left panel "loading..." taking lot of time

Pine A pinemail11 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:24:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have 50 - 60 mail boxes on imp everything is doing okay but one of the
mailbox takes somewhere in between 25 - 40 seconds which is much higher
than other where it takes 4 - 10 seconds.

this mailbox size is 2 GB with approx 15K messages & having 3 - 4
additional imap olders than default.

some of other mailboxes do have almost same properties, but working fine.

I checked, nav_poll_all is disabled and locked.

I do have roundcube 9.4 on same server and everything seems normal with
roundcube.

Thanks

PineA