[horde] Problems with SoGo Connector and Funambol

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Sat Sep 28 22:04:58 UTC 2013

Hello,

I want to use Horde as CardDAV server for Thunderbird (TB), Horde
Webmail and later for the mobile phone.

I tried the Sogo Connector but observed that some important fields (all
phone numbers) won't be synchronized from TB to Horde. The other
direction from Horde to TB works, if I set a phone number in the webmail
contact.

For testing purpose I tried the synchronization with Funambol. But new
contacts won't be synchronized to a second TB which are synchronized
from the first TB to Horde.

I am using:
- TB 17.0.9
- MoreFunctionsForAddressBook 0.6.8.2
- Lightning 1.9.1
- Sogo Connector 17.0.5
- Funambol dev17u1 [1]

Did someone of you have the same problem? Is there any solution? May be
there only any problem in my configuration? How can I find out the problem?

I am very appreciate for your help!

Dominik

[1] https://maurus.net/resources/funambol/