[horde] Cannot edit filter rules (ingo with timsieved)

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Tue Oct 1 12:50:29 UTC 2013

On 10/01/2013 03:35 AM, Sascha Schmidt wrote:
>   Zitat von Sascha Schmidt <sascha at schmidt.ps>:
>
>> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> my
>>
>> special

>> of
> this

>> Every

>>> Reporting a bug.
>>
>> Reported: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12694
>
>   Today I realised that I cannot add my own CUSTOM rules. They are denied
> with the same reason "permission denied". Adding emails to the
> positve/negative list works. I can display the sieve script within the
> filter settings and it's correctly added and activated.
>
> Someone who can verify this problem?
>
>   Thanks
> Sascha

We are NOT having any problems with our own sieve scripts with Horde
5.1.4 & Ingo 3.1.2 after we set up our ingo/backends.local.php.

We have not tried using shares and do not have any plans to.  Ours is a
public service and enabling shares is just too dangerous.  So I doubt if
our backends.local.php would apply to your case.

Sincerely,

--
Andy Dorman