[horde] Cannot edit filter rules (ingo with timsieved)

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Tue Oct 1 17:50:05 UTC 2013

On 10/01/2013 11:31 AM, sascha at schmidt.ps wrote:

>> Am 01.10.2013 um 14:50 schrieb Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com>:

>>> my

>>> this

>>>   Today I realised that I cannot add my own CUSTOM rules. They are denied
>>> with the same reason "permission denied". Adding emails to the
>>> positve/negative list works. I can display the sieve script within the
>>> filter settings and it's correctly added and activated.
>>>
>>> Someone who can verify this problem?
>>>
>>>   Thanks
>>> Sascha
>>
>> We are NOT having any problems with our own sieve scripts with Horde
>> 5.1.4 & Ingo 3.1.2 after we set up our ingo/backends.local.php.
>>
>> We have not tried using shares and do not have any plans to.  Ours is a
>> public service and enabling shares is just too dangerous.  So I doubt if
>> our backends.local.php would apply to your case.
>
> Could you provide your backends config? Perhaps I can find a hint to my problem there.
>
> Greets
> Sascha

Sascha, our backends.local.php looks something like below.

If you are running horde on the same server with Cyrus and your
mailboxes, the $hostname below would be 'localhost'.  And you will need
to make sure the logintype is correct for your sieve server.

/* Our Cyrus Sieve backend */
$backends['sieve']['disabled'] = false;
$backends['sieve']['preferred'] = '';

$backends['sieve']['script'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['driver'] = 'sieve';
$backends['sieve']['script'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['utf8'] = false;

$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['driver'] = 'timsieved';
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['hostspec'] =
$hostname;
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['logintype'] =
'PLAIN';
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['usetls'] = true;
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['port'] = 4190;
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['scriptname']
= 'ingo';
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['debug'] = false;

Hope this helps,

--
Andy Dorman