[horde] Test Script and availability on mobiles

John McIntyre joh98.mac at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:18:12 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
I'm getting used to Horde and loving it more every day.  However, two
issues are confusing me.

1.  Whenever I login, a pop-up tells me that the 'test script' is still
active.  But my horde install is in /usr/share/horde and ..
[root at server horde]# find . -name "test\.php"
[root at server horde]#

2.  I can get my calendars to appear on Thunderbird, I can get them to
appear in iCal.  But no matter how I try, it seems to be impossible to get
them to appear on my iPhone, or on my wife's Android phone.

Can someone help?

Thanks.