[horde] Problems with SoGo Connector and Funambol

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Mon Oct 7 19:41:51 UTC 2013

Am 07.10.2013 18:22, schrieb Jan Schneider:

>> I want to use Horde as CardDAV server for Thunderbird (TB), Horde
>> Webmail and later for the mobile phone.
>>
>> I tried the Sogo Connector but observed that some important fields
>> (all phone numbers) won't be synchronized from TB to Horde. The other
>> direction from Horde to TB works, if I set a phone number in the
>> webmail contact.
>>
>> For testing purpose I tried the synchronization with Funambol. But new
>> contacts won't be synchronized to a second TB which are synchronized
>> from the first TB to Horde.
>>
>> I am using:
>> - TB 17.0.9
>> - MoreFunctionsForAddressBook 0.6.8.2
>> - Lightning 1.9.1
>> - Sogo Connector 17.0.5
>> - Funambol dev17u1 [1]
>>
>> Did someone of you have the same problem? Is there any solution? May
>> be there only any problem in my configuration? How can I find out the
>> problem?

> This is confusing. Isn't the sogo connector for CardDAV, but Funambol
> for SyncML? What does the one have to do with the other?

Sorry for the imprecise description. First I used Sogo Connector
(CardDAV). Because I observed some issues with CardDAV I tried Funambol
(SyncML) with a new address book in Thunderbird.
I'm searching for a solution to sync my contacts from Horde to Thunderbird.
Does someone observed the same issues or is it a self-made problem?
Currently I'm using Sogo Connector only to read the data from Horde. But
edit the data only in Horde. But this is not very comfortable.

Dominik