[horde] Problems with SoGo Connector and Funambol

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Wed Oct 9 08:49:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

Am 07.10.2013 21:41, schrieb Dominik Erdmann:

> [Addresses with Horde and Thunderbird]
> Sorry for the imprecise description. First I used Sogo Connector
> (CardDAV). Because I observed some issues with CardDAV I tried Funambol
> (SyncML) with a new address book in Thunderbird.
> I'm searching for a solution to sync my contacts from Horde to Thunderbird.
> Does someone observed the same issues or is it a self-made problem?
> Currently I'm using Sogo Connector only to read the data from Horde. But
> edit the data only in Horde. But this is not very comfortable.

>From my experience there is no satisfying solution with thunderbird yet.
I don't want to blame anyone of the guys developing thunderbird, but the
Addressbook is kind of a joke. For some reason, there seems to be more
interest in integrating a chat-client then a working implementation of
carddav/ldap(read/write)/activesync/whatever for the addressbook.

Just my 2 cent.

Hanns