[horde] setup ActiveSync (was Re: Test Script and availability on mobiles)

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Wed Oct 9 13:25:03 UTC 2013

without https:// IMHO

> When I click 'OK', I get "Impossible to verify account details".

Do you get an entry in the apache access.log? So you know that the client
tried to reach your server at all?

> Just a random thought: is this happening on a different port from the
> standard apache one?  Because that might explain why I can't get to the
> server.

? It must be the standard https port.

> After your response here, I even tried
> https://myhordemain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
>
> Still no luck.  I'm sure that this is a simple thing that I need to change.
> Appreciate your help.

No luck == "Trying to access the ActiveSync endpoint from a browser. Not
Supported." ? This is error is correct page, when accessed from a browser.
If not, your Apache needs tweaking.

--
Steffen