[horde] Horde *Dav Calendar/Addressbook Error

Solexiv - Lukas Großberger lukas.grossberger at solexiv.de
Mon Oct 14 13:46:16 UTC 2013

I'm sorry for missing that one and thankful for your reply.

Could you direct me to sources for sample config files or any details
around "configuring a dav backend"? I'd like to verfiy if the two config
arguments I added recently are the correct way to do it but I just find
closed Bugs with different matter and sample config files without any
hint of "davstorage".