[horde] IMP: How do you move messages - Tablet - Dynamic mode

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Sat Oct 19 01:07:20 UTC 2013

Quoting "James B. MacLean" <macleajb at ednet.ns.ca>:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Probably so obvious I missed it :(.
>
> Student use dynamic mode on their tablets so that they can add
> contacts to their address book, among other reasons.
>
> They would like to move messages to folders.
>
> On a desktop, we just drag and drop.
>
> Not possible to do on tablets/phones when I try it. I also do not
> see any menu option to move/copy to folders.
>
> I know the mobile mode allows this, but, as mentioned above,
> students are using dynamic mode.
>
> How does one move a message to a folder when in dynamic mode while
> using a phone/tablet ?

Dynamic mode is not designed for browsers that don't support drag
actions.  Never will be.  (Not to mention that dynamic view is most
definitely NOT designed to work for a 7-10" screen).

So you are not going to like the answer: use the view specifically
designed for these devices -- smartmobile view.

michael