[horde] IMP: How do you move messages - Tablet - Dynamic mode

James B. MacLean macleajb at ednet.ns.ca
Fri Oct 18 22:22:55 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

Probably so obvious I missed it :(.

Student use dynamic mode on their tablets so that they can add contacts
to their address book, among other reasons.

They would like to move messages to folders.

On a desktop, we just drag and drop.

Not possible to do on tablets/phones when I try it. I also do not see
any menu option to move/copy to folders.

I know the mobile mode allows this, but, as mentioned above, students
are using dynamic mode.

How does one move a message to a folder when in dynamic mode while using
a phone/tablet ?

Thanks,
JES