[horde] Adding a fourth email address?

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Sun Oct 20 14:33:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

In GNOME's evolution mail client, there is a possibility of using four
email addresses at the most. Each of them could be of type home, work or
other.

In horde, if I am not missing anything, you can use a maximum of 3
emails, one of each of the above types. Is there a way to add an
additional fourth email address field to the horde in sql database
addressbooks? And then make this also available in carddav so that it
can be used by clients like evolution?

It would be perfectly fine (at least for me) to add a fourth field like
other2Email rather than implementing something like what evolution
provides (four emails, each from *any* of the three types)...

Thanks in advance.