[horde] Anniversary field is not shown over carddav in evolution

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Sun Oct 20 14:08:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to iron out the problems I'm having using GNOME's evolution
mail client using carddav to connect and manage horde's addressbooks.

The addressbook I'm using in horde is on a sql database.

I can see anniversary fields with horde's interface but over carddav I
can not see them in evolution. I'm not sure where the bug is, evolution
or horde? Can someone please help so that I can file a bug in the
appropriate bugzilla?

Thanks.