[horde] smartphone interface doesn't work anymore

chodek at chodek.com chodek at chodek.com
Thu Oct 24 05:23:34 UTC 2013

  There were 2 other threads that reprorted the same issue in my opinion.
 From my investigation it turned out that the jquery.mobile.min.js generates
following errors:

   *
ation?k[b.orientation]:e&&e.clieNTWIDTH/E.ClientHeight<1.1,d?"portrait":"landsca...
SyntaxError: invalid regular expression flag e
   *   TypeError: $.event.special.swipe is undefined

  It looks that the jquery mobile version 1.3.2 doesn't work in some
browsers. Replacing the content of jquery.mobile.min.js with
jquery.mobile.js fixes the problem temporairly.

Thx!
chodek