[horde] Strange behaviour with Apache and Horde

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sun Oct 27 07:49:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

the Horde Webmail window is nearly opened all day, but sometimes it says
that the server cannot be reached anymore.

When I restart Apache then Webmail is able to connect again.

The interesting part is that the main home page still works, just Horde
does not work anymore.

The only error I find in the apache error.log is

[Sat Oct 26 22:33:27 2013] [error] [client 192.168.2.233] PHP Fatal
error:  Base lambda function for closure not found in
/var/www/html/mauser.info/mailoffice/config/prefs.php on line 339

I can not 100% say that the error somes up the same time Horde Webmail
fails to connect to the server.

Anyone familiar with such behaviour or a good guess?

Thanks,
Andreas