[horde] imp: fromaddress selectable by user

Andreas Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Sun Oct 27 20:44:25 UTC 2013

Myself:

Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
> This is also a terrible idea.
> Use identities.

Simon and Jan suggest to use identities. OK.

I can fetch username and first mailaddress from LDAP (see
http://wiki.horde.org/LDAPHooksHorde5)
Now my users have now multiple mail addresses. How to setup multiple
Identities?

Is there any way to setup identities based on information stored in a
LDAP server?

Andreas