[horde] Couple of Items - Signature When Replying, Not Authorized To Use IMP

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 17:29:51 UTC 2013

A couple of items that I've ran into now with the upgrade to the latest version of Horde 5.

#1 - Signatures when replying.  I understand from previous threads - signatures will not show up when making an e-mail and the signature is appended once an e-mail is sent.

However, I have individuals complaining that when they reply to a message, their signature is appended at the very bottom of the e-mail.  They "top post" in an e-mail (which seems to be the most common way and most accepted).  In Horde 4 when the signature showed up, it would appear at the top of the e-mail and would let the person reply just above it.

With that being said, is there any fix that would ensure that the person's signature is appended after their response instead of at the very bottom of the e-mail when doing replies and forwards?

#2 - Very random "user is not authorized for imp" messages in the logs.  The preferences are set so that when they login, it defaults to showing their Inbox using imp.  Sometimes these errors occur in the log, other times they do not.  Points to line 274 in Horde/Registry.php.  Separate pear install for Horde is how our system is configured.

Brian S.