[horde] iPhone and Notes - Solved

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Fri Nov 15 10:24:07 UTC 2013

----- Nachricht von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de ---------
   Datum: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:23:38 +0100
     Von: lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Betreff: Re: [horde] iPhone and Notes - Solved
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von Christopher Neuhaus <cne at ruhrverband.de>:
>
>> I´m so jealous cause we have problems with samsung handys and
>> ActiveSync protocol 14.1.
>> After the first sync, everything is okay, after that all events
>> multiply. You can make nothing against it (restet smartfone, horde
>> or both).
>> Is there someone else who knows what I am talking about ;) ?

Depends :) I often heard about different Android versions, some work
well, some not.

I use v4.2.2 with an AOKP image. Quite fast, and stable at all.
I also had no problems with the v4.1.2 I had with Telekom branding,
but I just didnt like it.

>> Greetings
>> Christopher
>>

> Try to use a timed schedule for sync not "Push".

Could this maybe solve my problem where sometimes my phone says
'Username or password wrong'?

It does work anyway, but sometimes I note this message in my
notification list.

Thanks,
Andreas