[horde] iPhone and Notes - Solved

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri Nov 15 10:34:51 UTC 2013

Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

>> Try to use a timed schedule for sync not "Push".
> Could this maybe solve my problem where sometimes my phone says
> 'Username or password wrong'?
>
> It does work anyway, but sometimes I note this message in my
> notification list.

This solution i found some time ago on the net for the problem that
some Samsung devices double/triple mail entries with ActiveSync and it
indeed solved the problem with a S3 i had at hand. There where rumors
that you can reactivate Push afterwards, but it doesn't work in our
case. From what i know this is a bug in the Samsung adjustments of the
Android ActiveSync, but maybe others also have trouble to get Push
correctly working.

Regards

Andreas