[horde] Problems with SOGo connector

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Wed Nov 20 10:57:41 UTC 2013

Am 20.11.2013 11:27, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Robert Schetterer <rs at sys4.de>:

>>> The SoGO connector works perfectly fine for me with the latest Horde_Dav
>>> version.
>>
>> sorry it does not work here too,( it works partly, but failed with sync
>> from some urgent needed fields, in my latest tests ), what version
>> Horde_Dav
>> and connector version do you use ?
>
> As I said: the latest.

for "small" tests

seems i have

/root/horde/pear/download/Horde_Dav-1.0.2.tgz

testing "latest"

http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/

sogo-connector-24.0.1-3bc75f56f2.xpi

now it seems its broken total ( no addresses anymore in TB 24.1 )

after all it seems not be a horde problem

get vcf files in apache logs looks fine to me, no errors in debug
Thunderbird console about sogo, same in horde logs

sorry to say ,but sogo seems still broken to me

>> And Horde indeed returns a DAV response as I can see from your
>>> logs. Without the contents of this response, it's nearly impossible to
>>> find an issue though.
>>

>> Best Regards
>> MfG Robert Schetterer
>>
>> --
>> [*] sys4 AG
>>
>> http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
>> Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München
>>
>> Sitz der Gesellschaft: München, Amtsgericht München: HRB 199263
>> Vorstand: Patrick Ben Koetter, Axel von der Ohe, Marc Schiffbauer
>> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Florian Kirstein

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer