[horde] Problems with SOGo connector

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Wed Nov 20 21:00:10 UTC 2013

Am 20.11.2013 09:44, schrieb Jan Schneider:

>> I made a few tests with SOGo connector for Thunderbird again. I'm
>> using the latest PEAR version and have some problems to synchronize
>> per CardDAV. (CalDAV in Lightning works fine until I added a remote
>> address book.)
>>
>> See the attached apache log. There are no specific SYSLOG entries. If
>> I open the CardDAV link in a browser, I get a list with all vcf files.
>>
>> Can someone help to identify what's going wrong with SOGo connector?

> The SoGO connector works perfectly fine for me with the latest Horde_Dav
> version.

I'm using the latest pear version Horde_Dav 1.0.3. Latest Thunderbird
and nightly built SOGo connector.

> And Horde indeed returns a DAV response as I can see from your
> logs. Without the contents of this response, it's nearly impossible to
> find an issue though.

How can I provide the contents of the response? I made a dump with
Wireshark and saved it aas modified tcpdump (see attachment). Give me
answer if you need something else.

Why is the wiki page [1] not longer available? Is it correct to
replacing the "@" in the user account with "%40" and "contacts:" with
"contacts%3a"? Or is it not needed any more?

[1] http://wiki.horde.org/HordeCarddavSogoThunderbird

Am 20.11.2013 06:45, schrieb Robert Schetterer:

> try tzpush

I tried it. But I can only synchronize only one email address. The rest
is almost not important for me. So, tzpush is not enough for me.

Thanks,
Dominik