[horde] Problems with SOGo connector

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Thu Nov 21 05:54:04 UTC 2013

Am 21.11.2013 05:59, schrieb Robert Schetterer:

>>> The SoGO connector works perfectly fine for me with the latest Horde_Dav
>>> version.
>>
>> I'm using the latest pear version Horde_Dav 1.0.3. Latest Thunderbird
>> and nightly built SOGo connector.
>
> i see you have a newer Horde_Dav and latest stable (
> http://pear.horde.org/ ) then mine, so no good news, it s still not
> working for you

i now upgrade to Horde_Dav 1.0.3

> so perhaps latest patches on sogo nightly broke something
>
> https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-integrator.tb24/commit/c957f6c31e53078f9ea1052365d6b93cbbdaf83a
>
> https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-connector.tb24/commit/3bc75f56f250ec5b62b54ef8c9dc0dda90c4aebd
>

> did you test sogo stable TB 24
>
> from
>
> http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/frontends.html ?

so i did test the stable sogo plugin, result i can confirm you , its not
working, contacts can be seen in pure webdav, no failures in
horde/apache/TB logs for short inspection

>>> And Horde indeed returns a DAV response as I can see from your
>>> logs. Without the contents of this response, it's nearly impossible to
>>> find an issue though.
>>
>> How can I provide the contents of the response? I made a dump with
>> Wireshark and saved it aas modified tcpdump (see attachment). Give me
>> answer if you need something else.
>>
>> Why is the wiki page [1] not longer available? Is it correct to
>> replacing the "@" in the user account with "%40" and "contacts:" with
>> "contacts%3a"? Or is it not needed any more?
>
> with my tests its still needed
>

>> [1] http://wiki.horde.org/HordeCarddavSogoThunderbird
>>

> no idea why its gone

seems to make no difference with %40 etc , its not working

so my guess the sogo plugin ist broken with horde turba

>> Am 20.11.2013 06:45, schrieb Robert Schetterer:
>>
>>> try tzpush
>>
>> I tried it. But I can only synchronize only one email address. The rest
>> is almost not important for me. So, tzpush is not enough for me.
>>

> you mean you can only sync the abook from "one" email address which may
> include multi contacts
>
> tzpush 2.x versions may fix this, but they are still beta and did not
> work in my latest tests
>
> Agree sogo TB plugin should work with Horde Turba, but however its a
> "sogo" plugin, a real solution would only be native carddav in TB
>
> which is called thunderbird-ensemble and anounced years ago
>

>> Thanks,
>> Dominik
>>

> Best Regards
> MfG Robert Schetterer