[horde] Problems with SOGo connector

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Thu Nov 21 04:59:32 UTC 2013

Am 20.11.2013 22:00, schrieb Dominik Erdmann:

> Am 20.11.2013 09:44, schrieb Jan Schneider:
>
>>> I made a few tests with SOGo connector for Thunderbird again. I'm
>>> using the latest PEAR version and have some problems to synchronize
>>> per CardDAV. (CalDAV in Lightning works fine until I added a remote
>>> address book.)
>>>
>>> See the attached apache log. There are no specific SYSLOG entries. If
>>> I open the CardDAV link in a browser, I get a list with all vcf files.
>>>
>>> Can someone help to identify what's going wrong with SOGo connector?
>
>> The SoGO connector works perfectly fine for me with the latest Horde_Dav
>> version.
>
> I'm using the latest pear version Horde_Dav 1.0.3. Latest Thunderbird
> and nightly built SOGo connector.

i see you have a newer Horde_Dav and latest stable (
http://pear.horde.org/ ) then mine, so no good news, it s still not
working for you

so perhaps latest patches on sogo nightly broke something

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-integrator.tb24/commit/c957f6c31e53078f9ea1052365d6b93cbbdaf83a

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-connector.tb24/commit/3bc75f56f250ec5b62b54ef8c9dc0dda90c4aebd

did you test sogo stable TB 24

from

http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/frontends.html ?

>> And Horde indeed returns a DAV response as I can see from your
>> logs. Without the contents of this response, it's nearly impossible to
>> find an issue though.
>
> How can I provide the contents of the response? I made a dump with
> Wireshark and saved it aas modified tcpdump (see attachment). Give me
> answer if you need something else.
>
> Why is the wiki page [1] not longer available? Is it correct to
> replacing the "@" in the user account with "%40" and "contacts:" with
> "contacts%3a"? Or is it not needed any more?

with my tests its still needed

> [1] http://wiki.horde.org/HordeCarddavSogoThunderbird

no idea why its gone

> Am 20.11.2013 06:45, schrieb Robert Schetterer:
>
>> try tzpush
>
> I tried it. But I can only synchronize only one email address. The rest
> is almost not important for me. So, tzpush is not enough for me.

you mean you can only sync the abook from "one" email address which may
include multi contacts

tzpush 2.x versions may fix this, but they are still beta and did not
work in my latest tests

Agree sogo TB plugin should work with Horde Turba, but however its a
"sogo" plugin, a real solution would only be native carddav in TB

which is called thunderbird-ensemble and anounced years ago

> Thanks,
> Dominik

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer