[horde] Problems with SOGo connector

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Mon Nov 25 06:57:02 UTC 2013

Am 24.11.2013 22:46, schrieb Dominik Erdmann:

>>> http://wiki.horde.org/TurbaExtraFields
>>
>> with small tests , i am able to have 3 email addresses in one contact
>> also with tzpush, but android classes them with type other ( after
>> sync), in advanced Tb abook the third email address is also in class
>> others so its like i wrote you are able to have 3 email addresses (with
>> additional plugin, and advanced turba settings ,perhaps more ..) in one
>> contact but you may loose the type name like office email, private
>> email etc
>
> Thanks for your tests! I've already activated the extra fields in Turba.
> Usually I'm using 'email' and 'workEmail'. Because the 'email' field is
> best integrated in Horde.
>
> For my small tests I tried 'homeEmail' and 'workEmail' (and later with
> the third 'email' field) together with tzpush 1.4.6, 2.0.2-beta and the
> latest 1.5.1 (and morefunctionsforAB-TB3-0.6.8.2). But always the same
> result. The email address from 'homeEmail' will be synchronized in
> Thunderbirds address book to the additional email address in the
> contact-/main-tab. And no more emails in any fields.
>
> I guess you can't confirm this, or?

with "morefunctions" plugin you get some additional email row called
"additional emails" this is where a third email address can be set

as is said you may loose the class name by sync i.e in android its
always email type others

total result my tests shows you can use three emailadresses through
syncing TB-Turba-Android but their name like "workEmail" etc may get
lost or is different

> Best regards
> Dominik

Best Regards