[horde] Thunderbird 24 Windows Funambol

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Mon Nov 25 07:02:48 UTC 2013

Am 24.11.2013 22:49, schrieb Dominik Erdmann:
> Hi,
>
> Am 22.11.2013 15:07, schrieb Robert Schetterer:
>> Hi , it seems that sombody compiled a new windows version for
>> thunderbird 24
>> for small tests it works with recent horde turba  but for addressbook
>> sync only, cause of some relation to the lightning version
>>
>> http://schueler-maroldt.de/funambol/funambol-mozilla-sync-client-win32-exp.xpi
>>

> Thanks for the information! Same 'issue' like synchronization with
> tzpush. I see only the private email address in Thunderbird (in the
> additional email address field).

didnt tested this, but in my old funambol horde3 setup , i ever used 2
mailadresses, and i guess you can minimum use 3 with recent setup, but
dont await them to get named the same between diverent devices ( TB
Android )

 i ll hope for a linux version and use it with calender, cause lightning
with caldav and horde has a few bugs and some features are not implemented

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG