[horde] Invite Attendee from Calendar Client do not work

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Wed Nov 27 09:21:58 UTC 2013

Am 27.11.2013 10:07, schrieb sovannaroth:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem related to invite attendees from Calendar Client. I have
> already connected Calendar client (Evolution, Lightning, outlook) to Horde
> Kronolith and configure address book on my mail client.
> When I create an event and invite attendees it is not send send notification
> to them. Is there anything that we need to configure on server? Is kronolith
> support this?
>
> Thanks for your help!

guess youre tested caldav with TB/lightning
as far i know caldav scheduling is not supported yet by horde ( based on
sabredav )
the only solution for lightning and caldav i found yet, is to use an ics
calendar ( then thunderbird itself is sending the invite ), which
performance is awfull, also attendee created in TB/lightning are not
shown in horde after sync.

At last , i feel this as a lightning bug, lightning checks scheduling is
not supported by the server with caldav at login, as alternate it should
set invites sending local with Thunderbird auto as it does with ics type
calendar.

I did read a few docs about caldav scheduling, seems to be heavy coding
stuff at the server by design
so wait for more info from the horde team, perhaps i am missing to many
details with that.