[horde] Invite Attendee from Calendar Client do not work

sovannaroth vannarothtakeo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 09:07:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a problem related to invite attendees from Calendar Client. I have
already connected Calendar client (Evolution, Lightning, outlook) to Horde
Kronolith and configure address book on my mail client.
When I create an event and invite attendees it is not send send notification
to them. Is there anything that we need to configure on server? Is kronolith
support this?

Thanks for your help!

Sovannaroth