[horde] [Solved] Problems with SOGo connector

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Thu Nov 28 21:00:33 UTC 2013

Am 26.11.2013 10:59, schrieb Jan Schneider:

>>> Ha! Finally I found a solution for my synchronization:
>>> I'm using the Turba fields 'email' and 'workEmail'. Because 'email'
>>> is best integrated in Horde (PGP, S/Mime, ...). Then I changed in
>>> /usr/share/php/Horde/ActiveSync/Wbxml.php
>>> the order of POOMCONTACTS to
>>>               0x1b => 'Email1Address',
>>>               0x1c => 'Email3Address',
>>>               0x1d => 'Email2Address',
>>>
>>> Now I can perfectly sync
>>> - Thunderbird 24 (with tz-push 1.5.1)
>>> - Android 4.2.2
>>> - at least Horde
>>>

>>> Robert, thanks for your help! By the way: The email type in Android
>>> is private for each address. But that's okay for me.
>>>
>>> Jan, do you know if the order change does make sense in my case? I'm
>>> still interested about which tool versions do you using for SOGo
>>> connector. ;-)
>>
>> No, because I'm the CalDAV guy, not the ActiveSync guy ;-)

Ah, I remember ;)

>> I'm running Thunderbird 27.1.1 and SOGo Connector 17.0.5.
>
> That's obviously 24.1.1.

I already thought that you are using an older SOGo Connector. I repeated
my tests with SOGo Connector and I have to say: It works (with small
changes at vcards.utils.js) for me.
What I don't like is that I have to type the master password twice or
more if I enable this option by using SOGo Connector.

Now I have to decide witch sync protocol I'm using for Thunderbird.

By the way: The Offline-Support from CalDAV/Lightning with Horde doesn't
work. Correct? Lightning won't sync the data if I enable
Offline-Support. With an ownCloud-CalDAV-address it works.

Dominik