[horde] [Solved] Problems with SOGo connector

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Thu Nov 28 21:32:00 UTC 2013

Am 28.11.2013 22:00, schrieb Dominik Erdmann:
> By the way: The Offline-Support from CalDAV/Lightning with Horde doesn't
> work. Correct? Lightning won't sync the data if I enable
> Offline-Support.

With an ownCloud-CalDAV-address it works.

thats interesting....

i my setup this changed with the new lightning version, youre right i
cant get offline support caldav yet, but i am nearly sure this is a bug
in lightning

some others seem to have equal problems

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/thunderbird/addon/lightning/

 von Raz am November 25, 2013 · Permanentlink

Also ran into some issues with TB 24.1.1 and Lightning 2.6.3 on Ubuntu
13.04. After some fiddling found out that selecting "Offline support"
results in a completely empty calendar. Online it's working just fine.

also read

https://blog.mozilla.org/calendar/category/lightning/
lots of stuff special with linux

however to my latest upgrades with lightning and horde the performance
with webdav ics calenders went more worst

i wish funambol plugin would be compiled to use with TB 24 and/or an
active sync calendar plugin would exist

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--